[OpenAFS-devel] Bug 20911: new deadlock

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 12:59:09 -0500

> >do you have any idea what's going on with bug 20911?
>
> the initial older panic has been solved.  the new deadlock is curious.
> you arent the only person seeing it.  your sysrq-t seems to have lost
> the spacing that makes it easy to read.  any chance you still have
> the original and could send it my way?

Any other information on what it's related to? I'm trying to reproduce
it remotely right now with dynroot off.

http://hozed.org/~hozer/afs-debug-syslog

(Btw, would anyone be interested in setting up the RT bugtracker to use
mod_auth_kerb and cross-realm kerberos so that myself and others could
get logged into it easier?)