[OpenAFS-devel] Bug 20911: new deadlock

Jeffrey Hutzelman jhutz@cmu.edu
Thu, 18 Aug 2005 14:33:50 -0400

On Thursday, August 18, 2005 12:59:09 PM -0500 Troy Benjegerdes
<hozer@hozed.org> wrote:

> (Btw, would anyone be interested in setting up the RT bugtracker to use
> mod_auth_kerb and cross-realm kerberos so that myself and others could
> get logged into it easier?)

At the moment, not particularly.  The machine currently running RT is
destined to go away in the not-too-distant future (probably by the end of
the year), and I have no interest in making significant changes to the web
server there (and yes, building mod_auth_kerb is a significant change) or
to the rest of the machine.

Once the transition is complete, I expect to start working on making some
new authentication methods available.

-- Jeff