[OpenAFS-devel] PATCH: mac aklog & login/Logout plugin

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:30:58 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 13 Mar 2005, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

>> Only if it's going to build on more than one platform. And in truth I'd
>> prefer most or all of them. Let's say Linux, Solaris and MacOS,
>> with Heimdal and MIT, are needed.
>
> Do we really need heimdal support to have this in the CVS?

I use Heimdal, so if you don't make it so I can test it, I'm not going to
commit it:-P You can try to get one of the other committers to do it, but
seeing as the maintainer also asked us to wait, that's good enough for me.

And if you really want the code portion that supports Heimdal, well, I can
get it for you. I ported it (but not the configure part) long ago. It's
probably not the cleanest but it's a start.