[OpenAFS-devel] PAGs Question

Leandro Franco Leandro Franco <leo.franco@gmail.com>
Mon, 2 May 2005 17:31:31 +0200

Hello,

I'm working in a small project and realized that PAGs give me exactly
the funtionality I was looking for ( I would like processes to inherit
certain properties ) but I was not able to find a way to use this
feature in a non AFS machine.

Do you know if I could use it in a stand alone basis?  I mean, is
there some way to install PAG support without installing anything
else?

Thanks in advance,

Leandro