[OpenAFS-devel] Backing up AFS with Amanda

Kris Van Hees aedil-afs@alchar.org
Wed, 11 May 2005 08:57:58 -0400

Also look at:

	ftp://ftp.ccmr.cornell.edu/pub/amanda-afs

It's somewhat confusing that it has exactly the same name, but either way, I
have found it to be in good working order.  It implements things directly
using the AFS APIs rather than depending on the user level utilities that
come with AFS, which is just a different approach.

	Kris