[OpenAFS-devel] 50 second fetch-data?

Peter Somogyi psomogyi@gamax.hu
Fri, 7 Oct 2005 15:45:50 +0200

On Friday 07 October 2005 15.30, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
> Sven:
>
> Please be specific.  What do you mean by "I see the same messages"?
>
> Jeffrey Altman

Sorry, me and Sven are interested only in that "client stolen" FileLog message (seen below).
What we are interested in:
- can it show real errors? If yes, what kind of errors? Whose error: internal bug, or configuration error, or client error?
Or it's just an internal trace message to see that your algorythm is working?

--
Peter Somogyi
Software Developer, Gamax Ltd.