[OpenAFS-devel] status of OS X Tiger support

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 17:40:56 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 2 Sep 2005, Troy Benjegerdes wrote:

> On Tue, Aug 30, 2005 at 03:42:31PM -0400, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>> Did you checkout the tiger branch from CVS?
>>

> Has anyone started merging the tiger branch into CVS HEAD yet? If not
> I'd like to try this and attempt to get the integrated mac aklog stuff
> working again.

Not yet, no. the real issue is going to be testing the patches on the
other OSes when it's done.

The only real issue with getting a diff is the lack of a branchpoint tag
when the tiger branch was created. Shouldn't be that hard to deal with, I
can't imagine much else was committed the day it was branched.