[OpenAFS-devel] MIT supports OpenAFS under RHEL 3 and RHEL 4.

Derek Atkins warlord@MIT.EDU
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:42:42 -0400

Just as a point of information, there are two related problems.  The
RHEL3 build issue is trying to build the OpenAFS-provided aklog/asetkey.
The RHEL4 build issue is a problem building against the 2.6.9 kernel.
I dont think there has been any contention about my patch to solve
the RHEL4/Linux-2.6.9 build issue.  The contention has been about
fixing the RHEL3 aklog build issue.

Does MIT use the OpenAFS-provided aklog and asetkey on RHEL3?  Also,
does MIT build against the RHEL3-provided Kerberos 1.2.7?

-derek