[OpenAFS-devel] OA-1.4.2b3 still fails to define KRB524_CONVERT_CREDS_KDC

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Fri, 04 Aug 2006 08:02:52 -0700

Derek Atkins <warlord@MIT.EDU> writes:

> 1.4.2-beta3 still has problems with KRB524_CONVERT_CREDS_KDC.  I THINK
> the problem is that configure and/or autoheader don't like the fact that
> the AC_DEFINE is nested so deeply.  SO...  Here's a patch to try to fix
> that.

I'd rather use a newer version of Autoconf than do this -- it may well
work, but it's going in the wrong direction towards using more temporary
variables, something that we're already doing way too much of.  I *can*
test with 2.13 if we really have to, but I'd rather make the 1.4.3 release
with Autoconf 2.59 or 2.60.