[OpenAFS-devel] OA-1.4.2b3 still fails to define KRB524_CONVERT_CREDS_KDC

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 11:53:28 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 4 Aug 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Quoting Derrick J Brashear <shadow@dementia.org>:
>
>> I hadn't even read this message when I updated grand to 2.60 and 1.9.6 45
>> minutes ago.
>> So, uh, you lose.
>
> Actually, I think I win.  :)  At least I will have won with beta3.

>>> Oooooh!!!  Ahhhhhhhh!   Ohhhhhhhh!   So, care to re-release 1.4.2b3
>>> with the new tools so I can test it?   ;)
>>
>> Not really. A release is effort. 1.4.2b3 is yesterday (well, 3 days ago)
>
> Bah, it's just running a script.. ;)

And copying shit into AFS, and rereleasing the volume.

> You mean something like:
>
> "foo bar": ... ?

I mean like that, except that works.

> I'm not sure make supports that easily.  Where do you need spaces in
> the Make target?

I want an install rule which installs
${DEST}/mumble/Library/Contextual Menu Items/AFSCMPlugIn.plugin

Afterwards I will want several other similar rules.

Derrick