[OpenAFS-devel] keyring/pag support for linux

Harald Barth haba@pdc.kth.se
Tue, 08 Aug 2006 13:36:53 +0200 (MEST)

> I do wonder if it'd be possible to get IBM to dual licence OpenAFS (IPL/GPL).

You won't even need to start holding your breath. It won't happen.

But there _is_ a kernel module that is dual BSD(3) and GPL, so if the
IPL would be your only problem, why haven't you fixed things for Arla?

It is still open to me that this whole license discussion is not only
a front for "we don't want to do this for whatever other reason we
have to dislike AFS in general and OpenAFS in particular".

Harald.