[OpenAFS-devel] setgroups() fails to change pag under linux 2.6

chas williams - CONTRACTOR chas@cmf.nrl.navy.mil
Wed, 09 Aug 2006 14:51:33 -0400

the openafs 1.5 development branch now has code to do such a thing.
it uses the session keyring to carry a pag key across the process
boundary.  we have considered writing a kernel module to just implement
a "pag api" that would be generic for use by others.