[OpenAFS-devel] 1.4.2rc1 fails on RHEL4 2.6.9 kernel: missing keyring defines?

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Thu, 24 Aug 2006 10:26:16 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Aug 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I got the following build error on RHEL4/x86.  First, it looks like
> struct ubik_client isn't defined (although that's just a warning).
> I think this was reported earlier, but I'm reporting it again.

Well, 1) it's just a warning, but 2) Jim Rees fixed it (wrong, as he
noted, but I'm not sure what the right answer is. It's not technically
needed there anyway, hence it being.... a warning).

Derrick