[OpenAFS-devel] 1.4.2-beta2 still fails on RHEL3 due to missing krb524 definition

Derrick J Brashear shadow@dementia.org
Mon, 17 Jul 2006 18:25:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Fri, 14 Jul 2006, Derek Atkins wrote:

> If I rerun regen.sh (using modern auto-tools) then afsconfig.h is correctly
> populated with both symbols.  So, did someone forget to rerun regen.sh

"rerun" implies there'd be a configure checked in, which obviously there's
not.

> before building the beta2 tarball?  Or are the autotools on the tarball
> system so old that we're hitting an autoheader bug?

I'd bet on that. We need to do something, and it's on my list for this
week, so we can take Chas Williams' kbuild configure patch