[OpenAFS-devel] Honoring g+s on directories

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Tue, 13 Jun 2006 23:58:25 -0500

I'd suggest you start by looking at
http://source.scl.ameslab.gov/hg/openafs-volowner-chmod?cmd=changeset;node=46c1bff7dcab03443ec9cddfbf40fa3b9f16f28b

(otherwise known as src/afs/afsfileprocs.c, which is the code that seems
to check most of the permissions on the server.)