[OpenAFS-devel] aklog on MacOS X was Re: Service Ticket Questions

Sebastian Hagedorn Hagedorn@uni-koeln.de
Fri, 24 Mar 2006 17:19:10 +0100

--==========080949029A432969EE47==========

--On 21. M=E4rz 2006 09:22:26 -0500 David Botsch <dwb7@ccmr.cornell.edu>=20
wrote:

> While they need a tiny bit of work...
>

>> I believe the following GUI tools are required for AFS:
>>
>> (1) an AFS token manager.  This tool displays the current tokens and can
>> be used to obtain new ones or remove the existing ones.  This could be
>> replaced by a Network Identity Manager type tool if it was provided by
>> Apple.
>
> AFS Tokens.app ... also allows some manipulation of pts group membership.
> (linux version using gtk2 also available)
>
> with the afs listcells fix, all it needs is a recompile under openafs1.4

I think it would be great if that could be installed by the OpenAFS package =

... is that a possibility?
--=20
     .:.Sebastian Hagedorn - RZKR-R1 (Geb=E4ude 52), Zimmer 18.:.
Zentrum f=FCr angewandte Informatik - Universit=E4tsweiter Service RRZK
.:.Universit=E4t zu K=F6ln / Cologne University - Tel. +49-221-478-5587.:.
                   .:.:.:.Skype: shagedorn.:.:.:.
--==========080949029A432969EE47==========

--==========080949029A432969EE47==========--