[OpenAFS-devel] Re: [OpenAFS] Solaris 10 11/06 afs 1.4.2 pam module panic.

Joel Leyh hashbang@gmail.com
Wed, 7 Mar 2007 14:03:51 -0600

I'm using Solaris Express (Nevada), which reports itself as

$uname -a
SunOS sundog 5.11 snv_56 sun4u sparc SUNW,Sun-Blade-1000

I removed my source tree (1.4.2), re-downloaded the patch, and reapplied it.
Ran make and then ran the pagsh command. The machine panic'd. It would
appear that the patch is not working? The define must not be getting
set. I had to specify the afs-sysname=sun4x_510 when I ran configure.
Is this the process others had to go through to get OpenAFS compiled
on Sol Express?

Thanks