[OpenAFS-devel] Thoughts on a pioctl() document, part II

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Sat, 21 Jun 2008 11:01:14 -0400

Jake Thebault-Spieker wrote:
> It's come to my attention that i apparently have no idea how to use GnuPG
> and Gmail, and therefore, encrypted the pioctl_doc.txt that I sent out
> yesterday. I've attached it again, and won't be cryptographically signing
> this. My apologies for any iconvenience. Please see attached.

Where should this document live? Should it be standalone in CVS or
encoded as doxygen-style comments in the source code and automatically
generated or something else?

I sincerely thank you for documenting this. I just want to capture and
store it in the best way.

Sincerely,
Jason