[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Patch to prepare the client for addition protocols

Felix Frank Felix.Frank@Desy.de
Thu, 16 Jul 2009 09:24:33 +0200

Hi again,

we're yet happier to announce that the second patchset (which is rather
larger) is almost ready for prime. The Wiki page was moved to the
official RxOSD wiki at
http://pfanne.rzg.mpg.de/trac/openAFS-OSD/wiki/Patches.

We appreciate anyone taking a look and dropping a comment. Concerning
the previous (unfinished) discussion - such matters can be solved later
w/o problems I believe.

In related news, we shall soon try and rebase this branch from
openafs-stable-1_4_10 to master proper and then push stuff to gerrit, so
as to get things moving.

Thanks for reading!
Regards
  - Felix

Felix Frank wrote (Wed Jul 01 2009 16:17:28 GMT+0200 (CEST))