[OpenAFS-devel] gerrit: "but someone else must approve"

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Sun, 26 Jul 2009 22:37:02 -0400 (EDT)

I agree--it is entirely legitimate for gerrit to say (and useless for it not to say), I object to the idea behind this change--if that is what the reviewer is actually saying.

Matt

--

Matt Benjamin

The Linux Box