[OpenAFS-devel] solaris krb5

Douglas E. Engert deengert@anl.gov
Wed, 03 Jun 2009 14:54:52 -0500

Sean O'Malley wrote:
> I assume this is a known issue. but is this fixed 1.5 series?
>
> I tried compiling 1.4.10 on solaris 10/sparc with the krb5 flags built
> against the solaris krb5 (not MIT or heimdal), with the sun compiler.
>
> It seemed to compile ok, but i tried klog and it core dumped after it
> authenticated.

Have you tried the the OpenAFS 1.4.10 distributions? Both the Solaris 10
releases were built with the Solaris 10 Kerberos support, and include aklog
and klog.

  http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.4.10/solaris-10/sun4x_510.tar.gz
  http://www.openafs.org/dl/openafs/1.4.10/solaris-x86-10/sunx86_510.tar.gz

The klog works to a kaserver, as well as the aklog to Windows KDCs

What Sun compiler are you using?
What configure options are you using?

What KDC (or kaserver) are you using for the klog?