[OpenAFS-devel] OpenAFS and OpenSolaris

Klas Heggemann klas@nada.kth.se
Thu, 11 Jun 2009 13:20:10 +0200

Dale Ghent skrev:

> Try trussing it to see what errno bind() is failing with. That error
> would be a start in figuring out what's wrong.

Unfortunatly truss does not show what happens in kernel space, and this
code seems to be
in the kernel module. Truss just shows the afs-syscall and the return.

afsd calls rx_InitHost whic calls rxi_getHostUDPPort which I think calls
rxk_NewSocket, if I figured this right. Why this fails I have not
figured out.

Is there no one running afs on later versions of opensolaris?

/Klas