[OpenAFS-devel] openafs 1.5 weirdness

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sat, 9 May 2009 07:35:59 +0100

On 9 May 2009, at 04:13, Marcus Watts wrote:

> Somebody thought this might be doxygen -- but I can't find this
> string sequence in a quick glance at its online doc, or "/*!< "...
> Also there don't appear to be doxygen make rules, or a Doxyfile
> configuration file in the openafs source.

It's doxygen. It terminates a group of related items. See the doxygen
manual for details, and note that we are using Qt style comments.

Also, the cvs commit message in which these changes landed says ...

revision 1.24
date: 2008/11/21 07:09:43;  author: shadow;  state: Exp;  lines: +144
-108
DELTA ubik-doxygen-20081121
AUTHOR axisofentropy@gmail.com
LICENSE IPL10
FIXES 123681

restyle comments in ubik to be doxygen qt-style

S.