[OpenAFS-devel] Re: OpenAFS Master Repository branch, master, updated. openafs-devel-1_5_65-15-ge5cf14b

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:01:12 -0500

On Tue, 6 Oct 2009 14:36:10 -0400
Derrick Brashear <shadow@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sure, even sans-framework having tests is valuable, but until we have
> a framework, taking them now means more work later when we get
> something to fit them into.

Do we want a discussion on a new framework before writing tests and
such? I don't want to argue for something I don't have time to implement
*now*, but I already have an image in my mind of what I am working
towards whenever I write a test for something.

I'm wondering how bad it is if my ideas for a framework clash with
someone else's... but at the same time I get the feeling that if I
submitted a working, intuitive framework with tests, it would be at
least somewhat welcomed as something better than the existing
src/tests/, almost no matter what it was.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net