[OpenAFS-devel] Problem building openAFS on Windows Env

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Tue, 6 Apr 2010 17:02:12 -0400

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 7:48 PM, Simona Poilinca
<simona.poilinca@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'm trying to build openAFS on a 32-bit Windows environment and I have a
> problem with one device driver when trying to link. The error states
> util_cr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __SEH_epilog4_GS
> referenced in function _gencurdir
> util_cr.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __except_handler4
> util_cr.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __SEH_prolog4_GS
> referenced in function _gencurdir
> C:\openAFS\openafs-1.5.73\obj\
> i386_w2k\free\config\util_cr.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved
> externals

I'd guess you're using the wrong version of Visual Studio, offhand.
I'm not an expert but a quick Google search of those symbols suggests
that.