[OpenAFS-devel] Re: ptserver coredumps (1.5.78 on FreeBSD 8.1)

u-openafsdev-njsf@aetey.se u-openafsdev-njsf@aetey.se
Thu, 9 Dec 2010 09:48:26 +0100

Hello Andrew,

On Wed, Dec 08, 2010 at 01:19:17PM -0600, Andrew Deason wrote:
> > I also tried to compile the kernel module but this did not go well
> > nor seemed probable that it would actually work even if compiled :)
>
> My understanding is that it partially works on master, but is a work in
> progress. If you're interested, you should look at the port-freebsd list

I did and it did not look like I might expect 1.4 client to work
for the moment. On the other side I am running FreeBSD as a server
and do not depend on the client avilability right now.

1.5.78 client compiles well and is "almost" working but not enough to
be useful :(

Regards,
Rune