[OpenAFS-devel] Re: ptserver coredumps (1.5.78 on FreeBSD 8.1)

u-openafsdev-njsf@aetey.se u-openafsdev-njsf@aetey.se
Fri, 10 Dec 2010 10:31:46 +0100

Hello Benjamin,

On Thu, Dec 09, 2010 at 09:53:45PM -0500, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> >1.5.78 client compiles well and is "almost" working but not enough to
> >be useful :(
>
> As was mentioned earlier, there is developer effort being put into the
> client.  In my configuration, it is useful, so if you are running into
> issues, bug reports would be quite welcome, either in RT or on this list.

I may retry later but for the moment I can not afford
to spend more time on client troubleshooting :(

Looking forward to see OpenAFS fully supported on FreeBSD,
keep on with the good work!

Regards,
Rune