[OpenAFS-devel] Autoconf 2.60 requirement

Simon Wilkinson sxw@inf.ed.ac.uk
Sat, 8 May 2010 13:18:34 +0100

On 7 May 2010, at 14:26, Steven Jenkins wrote:
>=20
> My suggestion is that someone package autoconf rpms for rhel5/fc
> family and post them on the OpenAFS repo.  In that way, people doing
> development on RH-based systems can do a simply rpm upgrade and be off
> and running.

I have builds of the Fedora version of autoconf 2.65 (and the necessary =
m4 version) for RHEL5, which I'll look into making available. For the =
reasons others have noted, I don't think these should go in the OpenAFS =
yum repository.

Cheers,

Simon.