[OpenAFS-devel] qemu arm slave for buildbot

omalleys@msu.edu omalleys@msu.edu
Tue, 02 Nov 2010 11:07:31 -0400

I'm alright with the daily build model for this platform.

I don't know if it is possible to do easily, but say do one weekly
build a day with different configuration options each day or build
from a different branch.