[OpenAFS-devel] qemu arm slave for buildbot

Chaz Chandler clc31@inbox.com
Tue, 2 Nov 2010 10:33:06 -0800

I stand corrected.  I was speaking from experiences this summer.  The =
parallel make issues appear to be resolved now, which is excellent=21

Jason, can you add -j3 to the make arguments for the IRIX buildslaves?  =
That should bring the compile time down to =7E21 minutes and the overall =
build time to under 30 min.
Thanks=21

The