[OpenAFS-devel] arm linux 26

omalleys@msu.edu omalleys@msu.edu
Wed, 06 Oct 2010 13:42:48 -0400

Has anyone gotten this to work? I vaguely recall someone was working
on this a long while ago. I think it was for a cell phone but I am
looking at a plug computer.

I fired up a qemu vm with Fedora 12 (versatile board), cross-compiled
and installed the latest new kernel. The openafs build on the vm is
choking on can't find exported symbol init_mm during the openAFS
kernel module building. I enabled kernel keyring support which
seemingly should bypass this. But it can't find it...

Is this just a parameter I am missing in the kernel config or is the
probe wrong or is the kernel keyring support for arm wrong? or maybe
something else?
(im NOT ruling out something incorrect with the distro missing headers
or the like.)

Any ideas?

thanks.