[OpenAFS-devel] (Re-)building the Linux kernel module

Derrick Brashear shadow@gmail.com
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 07:20:59 -0400

the rationale for forcing is described at the end of RT 4767.

"This makes 'make' actually rebuild things if files change. It could be
more efficient at doing so (the perl script should not replace symlinks
that are untouched), but at least it will do it now."