[OpenAFS-devel] Re: adding "make check" to build slaves

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 10 Apr 2012 01:00:37 -0500

On Mon, 09 Apr 2012 21:05:52 -0400
Jeffrey Altman <jaltman@secure-endpoints.com> wrote:

> The only builders that get regular attention are the ones that break
> the verification of patchsets in gerrit.   All of the others are
> ignored.

That's not true. If you're just basing this on the builders whose builds
are currently broken, that's not indicative of them being ignored. They
are in some cases being monitored and fixed with an appropriate level of
urgency.

> To fix that part, failing builders that are not gerrit
> triggered should send an e-mail.  Perhaps to openafs-devel.

I agree with this, though. I worry a little about the possibility of
spamming -devel; maybe it warrants a separate list?

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net