[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Large partition (>2TB) support

Ben Howell howellbp@gmail.com
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:11:27 -0500

If it's cosmetic then it's not a problem. It's the Windows client we're
having problems with (1.7.14 on server 1.4.11). We have two 4TB
partitions that are reporting being out of space when they're only 1/2
full. All of the non-Windows clients work fine; I just remember that the
issue was tied to the fact that when the Windows client checks for
space, the server returns a negative value. I was wondering if that had
been fixed since server 1.6.1-1.