[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Large partition (>2TB) support

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Tue, 21 Aug 2012 21:07:00 -0500

On Tue, 21 Aug 2012 14:07:05 -0500
Ben Howell <howellbp@gmail.com> wrote:

> I remember that the recommended server version was 1.6.1-1 from Debian
> backports (I'm on Squeeze), but I'm still seeing negative values on
> these two partitions.

Where? If you are seeing this from 'fs listquota' or another 'fs'
command, the issue is purely cosmetic and is not fixed in any release.
It will likely not be addressed until the underlying wire protocol is
fixed; at the current rate, it will be years until you see such a fix in
a release.

'vos' commands should give you more reasonable results, if you want a
workaround.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net