[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Large partition (>2TB) support

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 11:11:34 -0700

Andrew Deason <adeason@sinenomine.net> writes:

> Or it may be desirable that that is included in the debian packaging.
> You could file a bug against the debian package, unless Russ gets to it
> just from this thread.

A bug would be useful for me to track it, but be aware that Debian is in
release freeze.  I won't be incorporating any non-critical bug fixes into
the Debian packaging until after the wheezy release unless I have time to
package a newer version for experimental (which probably won't be of a lot
of help anyway).  And it's not looking good for me to have the time to do
that at the moment.