[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Large partition (>2TB) support

Ben Howell howellbp@gmail.com
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 13:36:14 -0500

What is the likelihood in the future that 1.6.2 (or just the applied
patch update) will be available in Wheezy and/or backports? Are we
talking months or years? I don't think building from source will be an
issue, but having it in the repo would definitely help in the future.