[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Large partition (>2TB) support

Russ Allbery rra@stanford.edu
Wed, 22 Aug 2012 12:30:26 -0700

Ben Howell <howellbp@gmail.com> writes:

> What is the likelihood in the future that 1.6.2 (or just the applied
> patch update) will be available in Wheezy and/or backports? Are we
> talking months or years? I don't think building from source will be an
> issue, but having it in the repo would definitely help in the future.

Once wheezy is released, I'll update the packages for jessie and then will
backport for wheezy.  My guess is that wheezy will be out this year,
although the freeze process always takes a while.