[OpenAFS-devel] make -j src/roken dependencies?

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 12:05:27 -0500

Information should be in here:

https://rt.central.org/rt/Ticket/Attachment/451159/478923/afs-makej12-broken-log

Is there any way I can log into rt.central.org with openid,
or does someone have to create a password for me?