[OpenAFS-devel] Announce: TFS fork of OpenAFS for ipv6 and rxgk implementation testing

Troy Benjegerdes hozer@hozed.org
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 18:03:29 -0500

I have something now that compiles, both without rxk5, and with:

./configure --enable-rxk5 --with-krb5-conf=/usr/bin/krb5-config

What doesn't work is it's not been tested at all, and the kernel
module for linux does not compile. Part of the problem with the
kernel module is src/external/heimdal/hcrypt/evp.c has a whole
bunch of free/malloc/calloc stuff that is going to cause issues
when used in the kernel.

So one general question: Is there any code that I can pull in for
rxgk (or look at) and see how this issue is resolved.

Another issue: Linux has a nice set of in-kernel crypto functions,
why can't we use those instead of re-inventing the wheel?