[OpenAFS-devel] Announce: TFS fork of OpenAFS for ipv6 and rxgk implementation testing

Matt W. Benjamin matt@linuxbox.com
Fri, 19 Oct 2012 19:16:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

And of course, rxk5 did not use anything from hcrypt.  It was at the cost of providing its own framework, completely portable.  We might still have wanted to use builtins, of course.  I didn't think on Linux we were prevented by the GPL.  Just never got around to that.

Matt