[OpenAFS-devel] red hat 6 2.6.32-358.20.1.el6.x86_64 kernel

Ken Dreyer ktdreyer@ktdreyer.com
Mon, 7 Oct 2013 10:51:32 -0600

On Mon, Oct 7, 2013 at 8:16 AM, Todd Lewis <utoddl@email.unc.edu> wrote:
> Ah, so that explains why the Fedora kmod stream on rpmfusion has dried up.
> Life on the bleeding edge, pick your poison, etc. Good to know the reason,
> though. Thanks.

I normally try to cherry-pick the patches that Mark develops in Gerrit
in order to stay ahead of this. During the past month or so I've been
busy with other work and I haven't had time to do this. (It's true
that there were some hiccups with RPM Fusion's build system, and from
what I understand Plauge is working again there now. I think they've
also gotten the message that they need to widen the administrator
team.)

If you're interested in co-maintaining the OpenAFS package at RPM
Fusion along with Jack Neely and myself, please let us know. In the
mean time, you can add yourself to the CC on this bug to be informed
of our progress: https://bugzilla.rpmfusion.org/2963

- Ken