[OpenAFS-devel] Re: debian-linux-i386-builder issues

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 5 Sep 2013 10:14:45 -0500

On Thu, 5 Sep 2013 11:07:23 -0400
Michael Meffie <mmeffie@sinenomine.net> wrote:

> I've seen the same thing happen on debian by just doing a 'make clean'
> in, for example, src/bozo.  I recall changing the makefile as Ben says
> to replace the $? with the actual filename, but wasn't sure if that
> was the right way to fix this.

Yes, we should probably do something like what Ben says as a general
buildsystem bugfix (I assume he's correct on the details but I haven't
really looked). But for buildbot I think it's more urgent to get a
pristine tree each time (and not building the tree twice), so the build
results are more consistent with less dependence on what's actually in
the tree.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net