[OpenAFS-devel] buildbot changes for freebsd slaves

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Wed, 12 Feb 2014 14:23:15 -0500

<<On Tue, 11 Feb 2014 22:46:46 -0500 (EST), Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk@MIT.EDU> said:

> It might be useful to have a freebsd100 slave as well, since that brings
> in clang as the default compiler, which has a different suite of warnings.
> (I have a VM running 10.0 and had to use
> http://gerrit.openafs.org/#q,project:openafs+branch:master+topic:fbsd10-checking,n,z
> to get things to build cleanly with --enable-checking.)

> Garrett, do you think you'll be able to supply something for that, or
> should I look into what resources I can find?

I am planning to build three of them on our OpenStack cloud, but
haven't gotten to that yet.  (Three builders = one for each Kerberos
implementation, and one of them will be i386 rather than amd64.)

-GAWollman