[OpenAFS-devel] Re: Documentation of dependencies required to build OpenAFS?

Andrew Deason adeason@sinenomine.net
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 17:43:39 -0600

On Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:56:23 -0500
"Garrett Wollman" <wollman@csail.mit.edu> wrote:

> I have openjdk 7 installed but I'm not sure if any of the Java code is
> built (or indeed if there is any Java code that can usefully be built
> at  this point -- the Java stuff looks like abandonware).
> the  documentation additionally requires:

It built about 2 years ago, the last time I looked at it; it's not built
by default, so it may have rotted a bit since then but it probably
wouldn't take much to get it back. I'm not aware of anyone that actually
uses it, though.

--
Andrew Deason
adeason@sinenomine.net