[OpenAFS-devel] Documentation of dependencies required to build OpenAFS?

Russ Allbery eagle@eyrie.org
Thu, 13 Feb 2014 14:44:22 -0800

"Garrett Wollman" <wollman@csail.mit.edu> writes:

> I'm looking for a file that lists the dependencies required to build
> OpenAFS on various platforms, particularly for testing purposes (so that
> someone building OpenAFS can ensure that everything that is normally
> built will be built).

Debian:

Build-Depends: debhelper (>= 9), autoconf, automake, bison, comerr-dev,
 cpio, flex, hardening-wrapper, libfuse-dev, libkrb5-dev, libncurses5-dev,
 libpam0g-dev, libxml2-utils, perl, pkg-config
Build-Depends-Indep: dblatex, dkms (>= 2.1.1.1), docbook-xsl, doxygen,
 xsltproc

Some of that (debhelper, hardening-wrapper, dkms) is internal to the
Debian packaging.  The rest of it is generic.

We don't build the Java bindings.

--
Russ Allbery (eagle@eyrie.org)              <http://www.eyrie.org/~eagle/>