[OpenAFS-devel] FreeBSD config bits

Garrett Wollman wollman@csail.mit.edu
Sat, 26 Jul 2014 00:56:42 -0400

FreeBSD 9.3 was released a short while ago, but there are no config
bits (which I discovered while preparing the new 9.3 buildslave that
will shortly replace the 9.2 slave).  Also, the release cycle for
FreeBSD 10.1 is about to start.  I've pushed two changes to Gerrit
(11327 and 11328) to add bits to src/config for these two releases.
No other changes should be necessary since FreeBSD doesn't break
API/KPI compatibility within a major release.  11327 is obviously more
important since 9.3 is already released.  For some reason, buildbot
has decided not to start build-testing it yet; I can confirm that
master+11327 does build on the 9.3-buildslave-to-be.

-GAWollman