[OpenAFS-devel] Please remove duplicate gerrit account

Benjamin Kaduk kaduk@MIT.EDU
Fri, 2 Jan 2015 15:52:42 -0500 (EST)

On Fri, 2 Jan 2015, Jeffrey Altman wrote:

> On 1/1/2015 12:18 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
> > Hi everyone,
> >
> > I have created a duplicate gerrit account my accident while trying a
> > different openid provider. Would the gerrit admin please remove the
> > gerrit account 1000192 <jason@rampaginggeek.com>. Please keep my other
> > jason @rampagginggeek.com gerrit account as that is my main gerrit account.
> >
> > Thanks,
> > Jason
>
> Removing duplicate accounts is not trivial.  I have a duplicate account
> myself.  It is a major nuisance.

It is slightly less annoying to delete an account that hasn't been used
for anything at all, I think -- just deleting a row from four or so
tables in the raw SQL interface, with the version of gerrit we're using.

I don't think I'll be able to look at Jason's case until Monday, though.

-Ben