[OpenAFS-devel] Please remove duplicate gerrit account

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Fri, 02 Jan 2015 18:13:31 -0500

On 01/02/2015 03:52 PM, Benjamin Kaduk wrote:
> On Fri, 2 Jan 2015, Jeffrey Altman wrote:
>
>> On 1/1/2015 12:18 PM, Jason Edgecombe wrote:
>>> Hi everyone,
>>>
>>> I have created a duplicate gerrit account my accident while trying a
>>> different openid provider. Would the gerrit admin please remove the
>>> gerrit account 1000192 <jason@rampaginggeek.com>. Please keep my other
>>> jason @rampagginggeek.com gerrit account as that is my main gerrit account.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Jason
>> Removing duplicate accounts is not trivial.  I have a duplicate account
>> myself.  It is a major nuisance.
> It is slightly less annoying to delete an account that hasn't been used
> for anything at all, I think -- just deleting a row from four or so
> tables in the raw SQL interface, with the version of gerrit we're using.
>
> I don't think I'll be able to look at Jason's case until Monday, though.

Thanks Ben,

My end goal is to be able to use a non-google openID provider,
preferably launchpad.net, with my main account.

Can you can't delete the account, then can you disable or make in
inactive instead?
https://gerrit-review.googlesource.com/Documentation/cmd-set-account.html

Thanks,
Jason