[OpenAFS-devel] Retiring the debian-i386 buildbot slave. Do we need a replacement?

Jason Edgecombe jason@rampaginggeek.com
Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:39:16 -0500

Hi everyone,

The host that ran the debian-linux-i386 buildbot slave is being retired.
I've removed the debian-i386 builder from the buildbot configuration.
Because of this, we have no debian-based build slaves to provide
coverage of the OpenAFS builds. What does the community think about this
lack of coverage? Is anyone willing to host a build slave for a
debian-based distro?

I can provide guidance or support for setting up a slave. I can even
provide a script, docker setup, or vagrant setup to build one, if
needed. root access is not required for a buildbot master or slave to run.

Thanks,
Jason